ENTER THE 2023 RED RIBBON THEME CONTEST TODAY
Send us your ideas for the 2023 Red Ribbon Theme Contest today for a chance to win $500 in Red Ribbon Theme Merchandise in 2023.
- Entries must be received by December 4, 2022 at 11:59pm (EST), via email to email@example.com or via mail to National Family Partnership, 2490 Coral Way, #303 , Miami, FL 33145. Please include your name, school, telephone number and email address. Winners will be announced on or before February 4th, 2023.
- All entries become property of the National Family Partnership. Note: NFP reserves the right to select the theme or design from one submission and match it with another submitted theme or design. In that case, there will be two contest winners.
- Entries can include a unique design or double-looped Red Ribbon but artwork is not required. (See Red Ribbon logo for sample image available here: www.redribbon.org/downloads)
- Red Ribbon Week is celebrated in schools across America, where banners and signs are hung from marquees and fences. Whatever the theme or design you create should fit well within that context.
- Themes should be brief and as catchy as possible. Last year's theme was "Drug Free Looks Like Me." Other recent theme slogans include "Be Happy. Be Brave. Be Drug Free.", "Send A Message. Stay Drug Free.", "Life Is Your Journey. Travel Drug Free.", "Your Future Is Key, So Stay Drug Free.", "YOLO. Be Drug Free.", "Love Yourself. Be Drug Free.", "A Healthy Me Is Drug Free.", "The Best Me Is Drug Free," “It's Up To Me To Be Drug Free," "100% Me Drug Free,” “Look At Me I’m Drug Free” and “Drug Free Is The Key.”
- While the red ribbon should be prominently featured in the design, don’t be afraid to use other colors, as well.