Become an NFP Affiliate
Join us in our efforts to promote Red Ribbon Week and Lock Your Meds in your school, community or state. Our cause-related marketing programs are designed to provide opportunities for our supporters
to receive the recognition for their efforts to better our communities. NFP Affiliates are actively working to make a difference in our fight for drug-free youth and families, and your partnership is needed in order to help us strengthen our national network. Corporations, organizations, schools and individuals are invited to join us.
How does it work?
NFP Affiliates are partners who agree to cross-marketing in order to help spread our shared message – to keep America healthy and drug-free.
- Your school or organization name printed on Red Ribbon or Lock Your Meds materials (available for purchase)
- Your organization name on our website
- Your school or organization name mentioned on our Social Media accounts
- Use of our Official Red Ribbon Campaign or Lock Your Meds Logo
- 10% off your order of Red Ribbon theme merchandise with a $100 max. Orders will need to be placed online at Nimcoinc.com to receive this discount.
In return we ask our affiliates agree to:
- Join us in our efforts to raise the visibility of our Red Ribbon or Lock Your Meds campaign
- Add the NFP link www.nfp.org to your company website
- Add the Red Ribbon logo to your company website
- Add the Lock Your Meds logo to your company website
- Use the NFP branding toolkit (available for download after registration)
- An organization that desires to obtain permission to use these Licensed Marks must sign a written agreement with National Family Partnership that outlines how the Licensed Marks will be practiced.
- By becoming an Affiliate with National Family Partnership, your organization agrees to pay an annual membership fee of $100 to prepare NFP for a year-long prevention program.
For more information, please contact: Elizabeth Golshteyn - email@example.com